Monday, January 31, 2011

Pink Champagne

I recently posed a question to some of my friends, asking: is there anything sexier than pink champagne? I really don’t think there is (I am, of course, talking about non-living objects only).  Champagne, just the regular golden bubbly kind, is the sexiest class of drink on the planet, and adding that pink blush into the already enticing equation further elevates its status of sexy.
Now, champagne is something that I will probably only have twice a year.  I’ll have it once on New Year’s Eve and then at some random other celebratory moment during the year.  I cannot call myself a champagne connoisseur, but I think that everyone will agree that champagne is synonymous with celebration, and that champagne and strawberries is the classic combination for a romantic evening.  I think that people will also agree with me that pink=feminine and sexy.  If you don’t agree with this, see Victoria’s Secret and their line of “PINK” clothing.
Take the sexiness of pink; add the celebration, elegance, and romance associated with champagne, and you have, in my opinion the sexiest non-living object in the world.  Heck, your rose champagne doesn’t even have to be good for it to be sexy.  There is something about any glass of champagne and the bubbles that seem alive in the glass that triggers sexy and celebration.  Moral of the story: whenever you drink pink champagne, regardless of your feelings on its sexiness, I’ll bet that you are in for a good time more often than not.  And, with that, I rest my case for pink champagne being the sexiest non living thing on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment